500 g peeled apples
250 g of blueberries (or blackcurrant of your choice)
350 g raisins
200 g of sugar
150 ml of Calvados
1 pinch of cinnamon
1 juice of 2 oranges
1 zest of 2 oranges
2 rolls of short pastry
Small molds to make a series of tarts
- Wash, peel and cut the apples in small cubes.
- Then put them in a large bowl and add all the ingredients mentioned above. Do not hesitate to stir everything to obtain a homogeneous whole.
- And refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, prepare your tartlets. Fill with mince pie mixture cover with another circle of dough and bake them in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Ideally, serve them with icing sugar, custard, tea or a large glass of milk!
Leave a Reply