- Ingredients for 4 people:
2kg peeled potatoes
2 big onions
4 big tomatoes
450g of sausages
One chicken bouillon cube
Parsley – Thyme
Salt and pepper
- Preparation time 15 minutes | Cooking time 4hours
- Cut the potatoes into 6 to form large dice. Cut tomatoes, sausage and bacon and slice onions. The different pieces should be the same size as your potato cubes.
- Place bacon and sausage in large saucepans and brown. Sprinkle thyme over the meats.
- Once the meat is golden, add the onions. Brown it all by mixing regularly.
- Then add the potatoes, the chicken broth and the 500ml of water. The water must cover the vegetables. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Cover with parsley at your convenience then add the tomatoes.
- Simmer at least 1½ hours, 2 hours.