- Ingredients for 4 people:
15g baking power
1 pinch of salt
- Preparation 20 minutes – Baking 15 minutes
- Sift the flour in a bowl, add the salt and the baking powder, then the butter. Mix well to obtain a sandy dough.
- Then add the milk gradually, the sugar and the raisins.
- Mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Roll the dough to a thickness of 1.5 cm.
- Cut out a dozen discs with the edge of a glass 5 cm in diameter. Align them on the lined and floured baking tray.
- You can brush the surface of each scone with a little milk and sugar to give them a nice finish.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes in preheated oven at 240 ° C (th.7)
- Let cool before serving, and eat the scones with tea, coffee, or a good orange juice.
Leave a Reply