One teaspoon thyme
40g finely chopped walnuts
1 beaten egg
40 g sesame seeds
- Preparation 20 minutes | Cooking time 12 to 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Butter 2 baking trays.
- Mix, with your fingers, butter, flour, and oatmeal.
- Add salt, thyme and nuts, then add the beaten egg.
- Spread sesame seeds on a plate.
- Form the dough in a small ball, the size of a walnut.
- Roll it in the sesame seeds.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Flatten the dough balls with a rolling pin, lightly floured or press with them your hands.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until the crackers are golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and let the Oat Crackers cool on a rack.
Eat with an Irish cheese board, pickles and chutney.