Irish Cream CheeseCake
Vegetable oil to grease the cake pan
175 g chocolate cookies
55 g unsalted butter
225 g dark chocolate broken into pieces
225 g broken milk chocolate
55 g of brown sugar
350 g of cream cheese
425 ml of cold liquid cream
4 good spoonsful of Baileys
- Preparation 25minutes | Fridge 2hours
- Cut out a circle of parchment paper.
- Place it on the bottom of a 20 cm diameter cake pan (removable bottom).
- Grease the cake pan.
- Place the cookies in a bag and beat them with a rolling pin to crumble them.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the pieces of cookies and mix.
- Spread this mixture at the bottom of the cake pan, pressing well with your hands.
- Store 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Melt the pieces of dark chocolate and milk chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Let cool.
- Whip the cold liquid cream in a separate bowl.
- In a food processor, whisk the brown sugar and the cream cheese.
- Add to the whipped cream, then pour the melted chocolates and the Baileys.
- Transfer the mixture into the cake pan and smooth the top with a flat spatula.
- Leave to cool for at least 2 hours and it’s ready to eat!