Chocolate Guinness Cake
100g black chocolate
One can of Guiness
8 tablespoons fresh cream
One tablespoons of baking power
- Take a pan, and heat the beer, chocolate, butter and sugar.
- Stir until smooth and homogeneous.
- Then cut the heat and allow to cool.
- Add eggs and the fresh cream, then flour and banking power.
- Stir to obtain a smooth and lump free set.
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C
- Meanwhile, pour the mixture into pre-buttered cupcake mould.
- Bake and cook for about 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cover with whipped cream before serving warm.