2 tablespoons chopped dill
1 teaspoon of celery salt
25 g butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 handfuls of watercress
2 tablespoons walnut oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
4 smoked mackerel fillets with pepper or 4 salmon steaks
- Preparation 10 minutes | Cooking time 10 minutes
- Peel the potatoes.
- Grate the onion and potatoes.
- Transfer them to a clean towel and squeeze hard to remove as much liquid as possible.
- In a salad bowl, mix the grated potatoes and onions with dill, celery salt and pepper.
- Divide the preparation into 8 equal portions.
- In a large skillet, heat half of the olive oil and half of the butter.
- Add 4 servings of potatoes to the pan and flatten them.
- Fry about 4 min. on one side, flip them gently and cook for 4 minutes.
- Transfer them on paper towels and repeat the operation with the rest of the portions.
- Reheat the mackerel fillets.
- For the vinaigrette, mix the walnut oil and the lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour over watercress and mix.
- Spread the watercress and Boxty on the plates. Put the mackerel flesh on top.