1 puff pastry + some extra dough to make the strips
580g of blueberries
14ml of lemon juice
150g of sugar
25g of cornflour
2 pinches of salt
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
15g of butter
- Soak the berries in the lemon juice, then let stand.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Mix in a bowl, sugar, cinnamon, cornflour and salt.
- Drain the blueberries and add them to the bowl. Mix.
- Spread the dough in a mold.
- Divide the fruit mixture over the dough.
- Use the leftover puff pastry to cut lines of the length of the dish.
- Brush the strips with melted butter.
- Cook for 50 minutes, until the dough is golden brown.
Let cool, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply