1 onion (or 2 small onions)
10 ml of milk
20 g butter
2 tablespoons fresh cream
Salt and pepper
- Wash the cabbage carefully, remove the core and slice thinly.
- Peel the onion and slice it thinly too.
- In a large skillet or sauté pan, sauté onion over medium heat, then add cabbage and cook on low heat for 35-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and wash the potatoes.
- Cut into large cubes and cook in a pan of boiling water for 15-20 minutes depending on the variety of your potatoes until they are fully cooked.
- Drain and crush them, gradually adding the milk, with a potato masher.
- When the cabbage is soft, add it to the mashed potatoes.
- Add the butter and cream.
- Season to taste.
- Serve immediately.