Ingredients for 12 people:
Cooking time: 30 min
180g white flour
180g wholemeal flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
25 cl milk
- Preheat the oven th7 (210°C)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Make a well in the center and pour in most of the milk
- Mix to obtain a soft dough without being too wet, adding the remaining milk, if necessary.
- Knead it lightly on a floured work surface, then form an oval or round bread.
- Put it on an oiled plate and bake for 15 min, then lower the temperature th.6 (180 ° C) and let it cook another 15 min until the bread is golden and rings hollow when you tap it.
- Put it on a rack and wrap it in a slightly damp cloth until you can enjoy it.
Leave a Reply