- Ingredients for 2 people:
200g oats flake
Brown sugar (for the quantity, it is like you want)
Optional: 100g raisins, or 100g chocolate chips, vanilla, maple syrup or 2 tablespoons honey.
- Preparation 5 min | Baking 25-30 minutes
- Pour the milk in the pan, and gently boil the milk.
- From the first boils, pour the oatmeal, stirring regularly.
- Reduce the heat and stir constantly until the boiling of the milk and flake is complete again.
- There is no more covering the pan for 20 minutes, while stirring regularly.
- Once the preparation is ready, turn off the heat and pour the mixture into the bowls
- Enjoy with the garnish of your choice! (Sugar, Honey, Chocolate Chips, Raisins, Maple Syrup …)