4 clean lemons
One tablespoon of flour (or cornflour)
- Zest the skin of 2 lemons, then slice thinly.
- Place in a saucepan the zest, and the juice of the 4 lemons.
- Pour in the sugar and the flour.
- Heat over low heat, stirring regularly.
- Break your eggs in a bowl apart and beat them.
- Then add them to your pan while stirring regularly.
- Then increase the heat under your pan and beat vigorously until the mixture thickens.
- There is nothing left but to reduce the heat.
- Let cool before storing in the refrigerator.