800 g of fresh fruits (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries …)
60 ml of organic apple juice
6 sheets of gelatine
- Rehydrate the gelatine sheets in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes.
- Wash the berries. Cut the strawberries into quarters.
- Heat the apple juice in a saucepan. Add the soaked gelatine and let melt in the juice, mixing well. Let cool.
- Divide the fruit into ramekins and cover with cooled but still liquid jelly. Allow at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Unmould the jellies on small plates after placing the bottom of the ramekins in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes.
Leave a Reply