900g brown sugar
One can condensed milk without sugar
3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Preparation 10 minutes | Cooking time 23 to 26 minutes
- Over low heat, melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the condensed mild, water, sugar and the vanilla extract
- Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Fire up and whisk constantly until the temperature reaches 113 ° C. Without a thermometer, pour a little fudge into a bowl of cold water. He must harden.
- Pour the preparation into the oiled tin or put a sheet of parchment paper.
- Let stand at room temperature and store in refrigerator overnight at 24 hours.