½ teaspoon of baking power
½ teaspoon of baking soda
½ teaspoon of salt
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add softened butter and buttermilk and mix until smooth and soft.
- Stir in the grapes and knead by hand on a floured surface.
- After forming a ball, place the bread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 190 ° C for 40 minutes, placing a bowl of warm water nearby (moisture will make it easier to raise).
- Plant a knife in the baked bread: if the latter comes out clean, you can only serve it lukewarm, with tea or coffee.