Guinness Onion Rings
One teaspoon Cayenne pepper
One teaspoon baking power
One teaspoon cornflour
Salt and pepper
One large yellow onion, sliced
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, cornflour, baking powder and pepper.
- Then add the Guinness gradually and beat until a homogeneous consistency.
- Put the onion slices in the bag with the flour and chilli.
- Heat the oil in the fryer.
- Divide the onion slices one by one in the batter and then in the oil.
- Fry 2-3 minutes until golden. Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply